3 weeks later ... "Hmmm, this losing fat thing is kinda hard. Hours and hours of cardio isn't doing much for me. It's alot easier to watch 'Friends' on the Tivo. Oh well, maybe next year."
You have no idea how good that felt to get that out of my system. Please, please PLEASE don't be one of "those" people. Now to continue on my rant...
1. Here in Atlanta, GA, most people were "snowed in" for a few days due to bad roads, school being out, etc., etc. I have never seen so much whining on facebook. "I need to get out of this house!", "I'm getting cabin fever!"... "My bum-bum hurts from sitting on the recliner too long while I facebook for hours". Yeah, I made that last one up. But c'mon people... enjoy a few days of relaxing for crying out loud.
2. I am glad to say that my wife's pregnancy days are over. We had our baby boy on Sunday, 1/16/11. She was at the stage where it takes an hour to flip over in bed and she lets me know about it by grunting like she is lifting weights. I made the mistake of asking, "what are you doing?" and she replied with "I would love to kick you somewhere special". She also seemed to go to the bathroom about every 15 minutes and every time I felt like it was a field trip. She sounded like she ran a marathon when she returned.
3. If I hear one more person say, "I'm going to do alot of cardio at first so I can lift weights in a few months... gotta lose weight first", I'm pretty sure I'm going to flip out and drop kick someone.
|This is just wrong... like wearing finger shoes to do leg extensions|
4. My Caroliina Panthers ... enough said
5. So you got those cool "finger shoes" to work out in and then you come in and do upright rows, leg extensions, and leg curls. Yeah, you get it. You absolutely get it. That's like me getting snow skis so I can rock it at batting practice. Whatever.
I feel better. Have a good day.
Mike Whitfield, CFT, CFNC